Friday, June 20, 2014

Cloth Diaper Review: Charlie Banana

The Charlie Banana diaper is a pocket diaper. (If you don't know much about cloth diapers, that means it is 'stuffed' with pads (inserts) for absorbency.) It comes with two inserts and I use both because Little K is a heavy wetter. I have the size Small, although they also have a one size option.

 Notice how nicely the lining of the diaper cleans up. Staining is always minimal on these diapers. It is also super soft!

The Charlie Banana is great for containing a breastfeed baby's runny poos. I haven't had any problems. Although, the absorbency of this diaper tends to be less than my other pocket diapers. Little K completely SOAKED it through last night...which woke her up....so I'm steering clear of this diaper for nighttime use.


The best features of this diaper are the softness and the trim fit. Since it isn't a one size diaper, it fits more snugly and works great under almost anything. I also love the colors!

Bottom Line: A great diaper for a newborn, but you might need something more absorbent for an older baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment